BBQ Chicken Chunkies Quesadillas
- Preparation time 20 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 16 Flamingo Chicken Chunkies B.B.Q.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 350 g of Monterey Jack cheese grated or cheddar and mozzarella
- 1 green pepper diced
- Cook the chicken Chunkies in oven as indicated on package.
- After baking cut chunkies in half and set aside. On a work surface place 4 tortillas and garnish with cheese, diced pepper and chicken chunkies. Top with 4 other tortillas. Grill in a pan or on the B .B.Q. on medium heat.
- Turn over delicately until cheese is melted and tortillas are grilled.
- Cut in 4 slices.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream