BBQ Chicken Chunkies Quesadillas
- Preparation time 20 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 16 Flamingo chicken chunkies B.B.Q.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 350g of Monterey Jack cheese grated or cheddar and mozzarella
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 chopped jalapeno (optional)
- Salsa (store-bought)
- Sour cream (store-bought)
- Cook the chicken chunkies in the oven as indicated on the package. Once the chicken chunks are cooked, cut them in half and set aside.
- On a work surface, place 4 tortillas and garnish with cheese, diced pepper, jalapeno and chicken chunkies. Top with 4 other tortillas.
- Grill in a pan or on the B.B.Q. on medium heat. Turn over delicately until cheese is melted and tortillas are grilled.
- Cut in 4 slices.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.