Tex-Mex Chicken Burger
- Preparation time 15 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 4 non-breaded chicken burgers
- 1 cup of grated cheese mexican mix (white and yellow)
- 4 hamburger buns, grilled
- 1 cup of salsa, sweet or spicy (store-bought)
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 small red onion, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cook chicken burgers as directed on the package.
- When chicken burgers are almost cooked, spread the grated cheese and finish cooking.
- Place the base of the loaves on a work surface and garnish with salsa.
- Place the chicken burgers on the salsa, add a few onion rings, then the avocado slices and garnish with a few spoons of sour cream.
- Close the burgers and serve immediately.