Recipe Mexican Rice
- Preparation time 20 min.
- Cooking time 25 min.
- Number of persons 4 adults
List of ingredients
- 1 bag of Nachos Style Flamingo Chicken bites, already baked
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) vegetal oil
- 335 ml (1 1/3 cup) white rice
- 1 green pepper, cut in dices
- 250 ml (1 cup) vegetable or tomato juice
- 1x540 ml (1x19 oz) of canned stewed tomatoes
- 1x398 ml (1x14 oz) red beans
- 3 ml (1/2 tbsp) dried peppers
- 3 ml (1/2 tbsp) chili powder
- Salt and pepper
- 200 ml (7 oz) corn
- Cook and stir onions and garlic in the oil
- Add rice and peppers. Stir well until the mix is uniform
- Add vegetable/tomato juice, stewed tomatoes, red beans and seasoning. Boil the mix.
- Reduce to medium/low fire and let cook fot 15 minutes. Add corn and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm with Flamingo Nachos chicken bites