Panko parmesan Chicken Breast Ceasar Salad
- Preparation time 15 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 1 package Flamingo panko parmesan chicken breasts
- 1 90 g package Lafleur fully-cooked bacon
- 6 slices country-style bread, cut into large cubes
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated or flaked parmesan
- Vinaigrette (commercial)
- Melt butter in a large pan, add bread cubes and brown 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Cut the bacon slices into large pieces.