Recipe Tortillas Salad
- Preparation time 25 min.
- Cooking time 20 min.
- Number of persons 4 adults
List of ingredients
- 1 bag of Nachos Style Flamingo Chicken bites, already baked
- 4 tortillas
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 500 ml (2 cups) of iceberg lettuce, finely cut
- 250 ml (1 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, cut in dices
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh chopped coriander
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of sour cream
- Bake the Nachos bites as instructed on the packaging
- Place the rack in the middle of the oven and preheat at 190 °C (375 °F).
- Spread the tortillas with half of the olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Place on the tortillas mold or on an oven-friendly bowl. Bake for 9 minutes. Take out of the oven and cool for 5 minutes. Unmold
- Cook the onions in butter and oil for 5 minutes. Cut the Nachos bites in stripes and mix them with the onions.
- Everyone can create their own salad