Recipe Greek Submarine
- Preparation time 30 min.
- Cooking time 30 min.
- Number of persons 4 adults
List of ingredients
- 4 chicken souvlaki sticks
- 1 red tomato, cut into half slices
- 1 yellow tomato, cut into half slices
- 1 English cucumber, cut into half slices
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced black olives
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) olive oil
- 4 submarine rolls
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) softened garlic butter (store bought)
- 4 tbsp. (60 ml) feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the kebabs as indicated on the package.
- Place tomatoes, cucumber, onion and olives in a salad bowl and mix well.
- Ajouter le vinaigre et l'huile, saler et poivrer et bien mélanger.
- Open up the submarine rolls and spread the insides with the garlic butter.
- Place in oven just long enough to warm through. When ready to serve, remove the meat from the skewers and place inside the submarine rolls.
- Drain the Greek salad and spread over the chicken, then top with crumbled feta and basil.
- Serve immediately.