JULY 29, CELEBRATE THE WING!
Every year, July 29 is National Chicken Wing Day. At Flamingo, we would be remiss if we failed to mark such an important occasion.
Wings, fabulous wings! Omnipresent at all our special occasions. It is simply not possible to be in a bad mood when consuming chicken wings. That’s why we feel it necessary and proper to honour the chicken wing by celebrating National Chicken Wing Day on July 29. Long live July 29, long live the wing! Stay tuned!
- The record for the most wings eaten is 444 wings in 26 minutes, held by Patrick Bertoletti.
- Buffalo was the first American city to mark National Chicken Wing Day
- The most popular dip for chicken wings is Ranch dressing.
- In honour of what sports team were Buffalo wings created? The Buffalo Bills, an NFL team playing in a Super Bowl at the start of the 1990s
- In what year was the Buffalo chicken wing first created? 1964
*For a limited time