Gluten Free Poke Bowl
- Preparation time 15 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1 box (550 g) Flamingo crunchy gluten-free breaded chicken fillets
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Store-bought spicy mayonnaise
- Bake the Flamingo crunchy gluten-free breaded chicken fillets following the instructions on the package.
- Cook rice following the instructions on the package.
- Chop avocado, cucumber, mango and pepper.
- Use 4 large bowls and, in order:
- Separate the rice into the 4 bowls.
- Top each bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with spicy mayonnaise to taste.