Recipe Chicken Wings, Crispy Spicy General Tao
- Preparation time 10 min.
- Cooking time 30 min.
- Number of persons 4 adults
List of ingredients
- 1 box of spicy crispy chicken wings
- 1 envelope of spicy chicken wings sauce, tempered
- 1 cup of pineapple sauce (Store-bought)
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 slices of pineapple, cut into large pieces (canned)
- 2 green onions, cut into sections
- Sesame seeds, for decoration.
- Cook the wings as indicated on the package.
- Place the spicy crispy chicken wings sauce in a large bowl, add the pineapple sauce and chili flakes and mix well.
- When the wings are hot, pour them into the bowl and stir well.
- Garnish with pineapple and green onion pieces and sprinkle with sesame seeds.