Chicken burger pizza
- Preparation time 10 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 1 box of Flamingo breaded chicken burgers
- 275 ml store-bought pizza sauce or Marinara sauce
- 1 package (300 g) of Olymel Amore sliced pepperoni
- 350g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 3 sliced mushrooms
- Preheat the oven at 450°F
- Place the burgers on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn each burger over. Garnish each burger with sauce, add the grated cheese, minced mushrooms, sliced pepperoni and finish with the peppers.
- Return to oven and bake 10 minutes until cheese is melted.