Recipe Chicken Medallions with Bacon and Caesar Salad
- Preparation time 20 min.
- Cooking time 20 min.
- Number of persons 6 adults
List of ingredients
- 1 box chicken medallions with bacon
- Caesar vinaigrette
- 1 romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 6 slices Olymel precooked bacon, chopped into dice
- Croutons to taste
- 1 egg yolk
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 7 ml (1 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) canola oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) capers, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) anchovy paste (optional)
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 80 gr grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the chicken medallions following the instructions on the package.
- Vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolk, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and a bit of pepper. Pour in oil slowly whisking continuously until vinaigrette thickens. Add capers, anchovy paste and a quarter of the cheese.
- In a salad bowl, toss together the lettuce, bacon, vinaigrette, the remaining cheese and the croutons.
- Serve the medallions accompanied by the Caesar salad.