Recipe Chicken Medallions with Bacon and Greek Salad
- Preparation time 20 min.
- Cooking time 20 min.
- Number of persons 6 adults
List of ingredients
- 1 box chicken medallions with bacon
- 1 romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small English cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 80 g (½ cup) feta cheese, diced
- 80 g (1½ cups) red onion, finely minced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) pitted black olives
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 7 ml (1 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp.) dried oregano
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Cook the chicken medallions following the instructions on the package.
- Vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients.
- In a salad bowl, toss together the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, onions, cheese, olives and vinaigrette.
- Serve the medallions accompanied by the Greek salad.