Recipe Decadent Chicken Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries
- Preparation time 20 min.
- Cooking time 30 min.
- Number of persons 6 adults
List of ingredients
- 1 box Flamingo chicken burgers
- 6 brioche hamburger rolls
- 12 slices precooked bacon
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Curly lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Dill pickle, sliced
- Sriracha mayonnaise
Sweet potato fries:
- 6 cups unpeeled quartered sweet potato
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) corn starch
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the chicken burgers following the instructions on the package.
- Add two slices of bacon to each burger and one slice of cheese. Keep warm.
- Toast the rolls, spread bottom half with mayonnaise, top with pickle slices, a chicken burger and finish with shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
Sweet potato fries
- Place oven grate on lowest level. Preheat oven to 425°F (210°C ).
- In a large bowl, mix the cornstarch, chili powder, salt and pepper. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Lay out on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes. Turn the potato slices, add garlic and continue baking 2 to 5 minutes or until slices are tender.