Mini chicken sliders
- Preparation time 10 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 12 Flamingo chicken chunkies
- 12 mini hamburger buns
- 2 thinly sliced Italian tomatoes
- 6 leaves of lettuce, cut in 2
- Sliced cheese
- 500 ml mayonnaise or other condiments of your choice
- Preheat the oven at 450°F.
- Place the chicken chunkies on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Turn the chunkies halfway through cooking.
- Top the buns with cheese and grill in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Spread mayonnaise inside each bun, garnish with a chicken chunkies piece, lettuce and a slice of tomato.