Home » Crispy chicken southern style tacos
Crispy chicken southern style tacos
- Preparation time 20 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 8 pieces fried chicken thighs
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 1 large very ripe avocado
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/4 cup (310 ml) buttermilk
- 1/2 lime, juice
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 4 curly lettuce leaves
- Cook the fried chicken thighs as indicated on the package.
- Place the avocado, garlic, buttermilk and lime juice in a food processor and pulse until smooth and even-textured.
- Transfer dressing into a bowl, add herbs, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in oven until ready to serve.
- Serve the tortillas with the fried chicken and buttermilk avocado dressing accompanied by lettuce.