Bloody Caesar Flamingo Style
- Preparation time 5 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 4 chicken wings BBQ
- 4 chicken breast chunkies BBQ
- 2 1/2 oz of vodka
- 2 tbsp. spice mixture, lime and sriracha
- 2 oz of lime juice
- 2 cups of clamato
- Tabasco chipotle, to taste
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 2 slices of lemon
- Cook the chicken wings and bites as indicated on the package.
- Place the mixture of spices, lime and sriracha in another saucer.
- Wet the edge of 2 beer brewers with honey, then dip them alternately into the mixture of spices, lime and sriracha.
- Pour 1 ¼ oz of bourbon into each glass, add lime juice, tabasco chipotle and worcestershire sauce.
- Fill glass with ice cubes, then pour the clamato.
- When the wings are cooked, prick 6 wings per skewer ending with the lime wedge and dip the skewer into the glass.