Flamingo chicken nuggets skewers
- Preparation time 8 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 16 Flamingo chicken nuggets
- 2 peppers of your choice, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 sachet of sweet and sour sauce included or from the market
- 4 large wooden skewers
- Preheat the oven at 450°F
- Place the nuggets on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes to thaw the nuggets.
- Remove from oven, let cool two minutes. Assemble the skewers alternating with the vegetables.
- Return to oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with the included or market sauce