Flamingo Pizza with Peppery Chicken Strips
- Preparation time 10 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 4 round crust pizza dough
- 300 ml (1 1/2 cup) commercial pizza sauce
- 12 Flamingo pepper chicken strips cut into pieces
- 300 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 large mushroom, sliced thin
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Prepare a pizza plate with olive oil and place the dough on it.
- Put the pizza sauce over the pizza dough.
- Fill in with mushroom slices, pieces of previously cooked pepper strips and slices of green peppers.
- Sprink mozzarella cheese evenly over the entire surface.
- Bake on the central rack of the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, and add pepper to taste.