Recipe Bloody Mary dip
- Preparation time 10 min.
- Number of servings 350 ml
List of ingredients
- ¾ t. (180 ml) ricotta cheese
- ½ t. (125 ml) pizza sauce (Store-bought)
- 1 C. (15 mL) sri-racha sauce
- 1 C. (15 mL) prepared horseradish
- 1 C. (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- ½ c. (7.5 mL) celery salt
- Place cheese and pizza sauce in a bowl and beat briskly until smooth.
- Add the sri-racha sauce, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and celery salt, pepper and beat well.
- Sprinkle with celery leaves and serve immediately.