Recipe Bloody Mary dip
- Preparation time 10 min.
- Number of servings 350 ml
List of ingredients
- 3/4 c. (180 ml) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c. (125 ml) pizza sauce (store-bought)
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. (7.5 ml) celery salt
- Place cheese and pizza sauce in a bowl and beat briskly until smooth.
- Add the sriracha sauce, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and celery salt, pepper and beat well.
- Sprinkle with celery leaves and serve immediately.