BBQ sauce extra-cheese
- Preparation time 10 min.
Number of servings
List of ingredients
- 1/2 t. (125 ml) cream 35%
- 1/2 t. (125 mL) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 t. (125 mL) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 t. (125 mL) BBQ sauce (homemade or commercial)
- Salt and pepper (if necessary)
- Pour the cream into a heated saucepan over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add cheeses gradually while stirring constantly. When the cheese is melted, add the barbecue sauce and stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper, bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
- Serve immediately