Recipe Wrap Mexican
- Preparation time 10 min.
- Cooking time 30 min.
- Number of persons 5 adults
List of ingredients
- 1 package of chicken breast strips gluten free
- 10 leaves of romaine lettuce or boston
- 1 red pepper in thin strips
- 1 green pepper in thin strips
- 2 diced red onions
- 250 g grated cheddar cheese
- 250 g milled grain corn
- The juice of a lime
- 1 C. tablespoon of olive oil
- 375 ml (1 2/3 cup) of salsa
- 250 ml (1 cup) sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the chicken breast strips according to the directions on the package.
- During the cooking of the strips, prepare the fillings.
- In a bowl, mix corn with lime juice and olive oil, salt and pepper, transfer to a bowl.
- Put salsa and sour cream in bowls.
- Place a large serving platter with lettuce leaves, peppers, onions, cheese and bowls of corn, salsa and sour cream.
- Serve with crispy chicken strips at the end of the oven.