Recipe Vevelty Guacamole
- Preparation time 10 min.
- Number of servings 400 ml
List of ingredients
- 2 mature avocados, trimmed
- 1/2 lime, for juice
- 1/3 t. (85 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 t. (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 t. (125 mL) chopped coriander leaves
- Place the avocado flesh in a bowl, drizzle with the lime juice and, using a fork, crush the whole thing into a coarse puree.
- Add the zest, sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic and beat until smooth.
- Stir in hot pepper, hot sauce and half of coriander and place in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with the remaining coriander and serve immediately.