Pad thaï with Chicken Strips
- Preparation time 20 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 6 chicken strips with pepper
- 3/4 lb. (350 g) flat rice noodles
- 1 large onion, cut into cubes
- 1 pepper (green or red)
- 2/3 cup (170 ml) pad thaï sauce (store-bought)
- 1 1/2 cup sprouted beans
- Peanuts, crushed
- Some lime wedges
- Vegetable oil, for cooking
- Cook the pepper chicken strips as indicated on the package.
- Place the rice noodles in a bowl, cover with hot water and soak for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat a good drizzle of oil and fry the onion and pepper for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the sauce and stir well.
- Drain the noodles and toss them in the sauce by turning over several times to coat them.
- Add the sprouts, mix briefly and divide into 2 bowls.
- Add the pepper chicken strips and lime wedges and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.