Panko Parmesan Chicken gratin
- Preparation time 15 min.
Number of persons
List of ingredients
- 1 pack Flamingo parmesan panko chicken breast
- 1 cup (250 mL) marinara sauce
- 175 g (1 1/2 cups) grated mozzarella cheese
- 50 g (1/2 cup) parmesan chipped or shredded cheese
- A pack of linguini pasta (or other variety)
- Tomato sauce (store-bought)
- Cook the panko parmesan chicken breasts according to the directions on the package. Remove the chicken breasts from the oven 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package then drain the pasta.
- Divide the sauce over the chicken breasts and add the two cheeses.
- Finish cooking in the oven until the cheese is melted. Finish on the grill to brown well if desired.
- Serve with pasta. Add the tomato sauce to the pasta.