Recipe Marinara sauce
- Preparation time 15 min.
- Number of servings 250 ml
List of ingredients
- 1 t. (250 ml) diced tomatoes (canned)
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. (2.5 mL) chili flakes
- 1 pinch of dried oregano
- Vegetable oil, for cooking
- Salt and pepper
- Pour a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and brown the onion and garlic until lightly browned.
- Add the tomatoes and continue cooking until completely evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the chili flakes and oregano and stir well.
- Serve hot, warm, or cold.